My client is an exceptionally successful, vibrant and growing market research brand renowned for working on amazing campaigns for the likes of Snapchat, Google and Spotify. Currently going through incredible growth, they are now looking to bring in a Senior Information Designer to join their team.
Reporting into the Creative Director and working in a collaborative team of 5, you’ll be partnering and working very closely with Insight and Trends team working on delivering exceptional data visualisation in order to bring content to life.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be working on a range of different project deliverables such as:
- Data Visualisation & Infographics
- Interactive Charts & Reports
- Trend and Campaign pieces
- Digital Illustrations
With this being a really collaborative and trusting studio, you will be given a lot of responsibility to take ownership on projects and really bring these to life. The nature of the work is quick turnaround however you will have the chance to really educate clients and be an absolute genius in inspiring great ideas.
As data visualisation design is the key factor of this role, you should be a narrative driven designer who really wants information to be visually appealing and tell a story! This team are fantastic creatives but they do need someone who can educate them on commercial data visualisation design and keep driving that piece.
All in all, if you are a bubbly, ambitious Designer looking to make a step into a company that offers boundless opportunities to work on great clients/projects and make significant growth, this could be the one for you!
- Strong experience working in a research agency or in-house brand on exciting data visualisation projects
- A portfolio with a clean aesthetic of infographics, data visualisation pieces and digital illustrations
- Experience working directly with clients to bring ideas to life
- A narrative driven mind-set that has a good understanding of brand
- A bubbly, outgoing attitude - they love characters not robots!
- Performance related bonuses
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas office closure
- Benefits including perk box and social activities
- A stocked fridge with healthy and not so healthy snacks
- People focused, fun environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'