Our Healthcare client is looking for an experienced Senior Information Analyst to work on a temporary basis.
Band 6 Senior Information Analyst
Location: Kingswood, Bristol
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (some flexibility)
Pay: £17.53 Paye - £19.50 Umbrella
Duration: Expected to be until end of March, potentially longer
- Develop Power BI reports to ensure continuous and reliable information systems availability.
- Support existing and new colleagues through development and sharing best practice.
- Provide technical expert capability to pro-actively develop Power BI reports and assist with support and development issues as required, using high levels of knowledge and experience.
- Contributing to, and assisting in, the development and subsequent implementation of the business intelligence and Power BI reporting rollout.
- Provide ongoing support to Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse Team for all aspects relating to data management, ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) and BI processes.
- To act as a mentor for colleagues developing and using Power BI reports
- Conduct full technical testing of developed solutions at a service and system level
- Ensure that security and data protection protocols are incorporated into solution designs
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience of Power BI essential and good knowledge of SQL and CXAir an advantage
- Experience of managing information from Clinical systems (electronic patient record system -EMIS Web) to extract data and collate analysing/presenting information.
- Experience of having trained or coached staff to learn new processes and systems of working, preferably in an NHS environment desirable
- Information Systems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'