We are looking for an immediate member of staff to join a growing team due to internal progression. This role is on-going and after 12 weeks will be
We are looking for a person to perform cleaning duties around the factory.
The role involves physical activity and an ability to work at height is essential.
The Cleaner role is responsible for cleaning around the internal and external site. This will include high levels, walls, ceilings, windows, cladding, stainless steel and any adhoc requests as required across the factory and warehouse.
Applicant must have an intermediate level of written and verbal English. The role will include administering and coordinating cleaning plans, ensuring the cleaner on the opposite shift completes their duties and therefore experience of supervising staff would be an advantage.
The role includes: -
- Daily cleaning of floors, sinks and areas around machines using dedicated equipment and/or a mechanical sweeper/cleaner
- Carrying out cleaning tasks in all areas as required. Occasional cleaning of toilets may be required to cover holidays.
- Manual high-level cleaning which will involve the use of ladders and a sky jack where appropriate
- Ensure soap dispensers and towels are replenished within the factory.
- Participate in hygiene and health and safety forums where requested.
- Complete routine tasks without being prompted including any other duties relating to this role.
- Following set schedules to ensure effectiveness of cleaning is maintained.
- Ordering of cleaning supplies & equipment.
Full training will be provided
For further information please speak to Amy at the Bedford branch of Quest Employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job