You will recruit new individual supporters and develop relationships with existing supporters with the overall aim of maximizing unrestricted income from individuals through a variety of means including direct response television advertising, outdoor advertising, direct marketing, over the phone, face to face and online.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analysing results and producing campaign reports
- Writing creative brief's, briefing agency and managing production
- Writing and running training programmes
- Overseeing all communication with new supporters during the first year - ensuring new supporters are thanked and welcomes, ensure smooth transaction of new supporters
- Oversee and develop communications with warm cash and committed giving supporters
- Support with the production of E-comms and online appeals
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications departments
- Staff management - ensure all direct reports and volunteers are motivated to achieve optimum performance.
The successful candidate will have a professional Direct Marketing or Fundraising background. You will be a team player with excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
Experience os using a fundraising database is essential along with a good knowledge of print and production experience.
Due to the location you must be a driver.
For further information please apply online with an up to date CV and a consultant will be in touch.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business