Senior In-House Photographer & Studio Manager needed to join a busy Brand Team to create high quality and on-brand visual content for our publications, online and offline promotional campaigns, advertising and events. You will be coordinating the photography schedule and workflow while actively being on shoots. You will also be part of the Creative Team meetings to plan and produce new actions/campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow the photography guidelines
- Meet all photography deadlines
- Manage the studio’s budget
- Producing, creating and delivering high-quality photography of:
o Product Photography,
o Still Life Campaigns
o Model Photography
o Event Coverage
o Head Shots / Portrait
- Work closely with the rest of the Creative & Content Team to create new concepts for new campaigns
Follow the sign off process to then distribute
- Image Asset management
Video knowledge (ideal):
- Clear understanding of video creative process: conceptualising, story boarding, filming, directing on set to produce:
o Video - Microcontent
o Produce / Direct / Shoot videos
o Stop Motion
o Social Media Adverts (various formats)
- Manage the Studio Team (junior photographer and retoucher)
- Manage the external suppliers
- Manage the monthly budget
- Manage the equipment inventory.
Skills / Qualifications:
- 5yrs+ experience working in a studio environment, with a portfolio of relevant product & lifestyle photography and videography examples. Beauty experience is a plus!
- Proficient knowledge in the use of all equipment and production technologies (cameras, lighting, HDR, etc.)
- Exceptional organisational and accuracy skills
- A passionate interest for trends in photography & Videography
- Takes initiative and has a 'can-do’ attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised, great time management and the ability to work to challenging deadlines
- Understand what it means to be 'on-brand’
- Maintain all equipment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'