Our client is looking for a Senior IT Recruiter who is highly motivated to deliver the full recruitment life cycle, developing client relationships and attracting top talent. As a Senior IT Recruiter you will attract, shortlist, select and appoint suitable candidates for jobs within the organisation along with advising ad guiding candidates through the recruitment process. You will be an integral part of the interviewing and selection cycle, and will have an extensive experience sourcing and hiring multilingual IT candidates.
This position is a permanent contract based in Cork, Ireland.
* Working within a team of recruitment professionals to deliver excellent service delivery in-house.
* Work in partnership with the business to understand the recruitment needs; formulate recruitment plans, writing and assess job descriptions, best methods of attracting candidates & reducing their time taken in the process.
* Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate.
* Source candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc.
* Headhunt suitable candidates as part of the recruitment strategy
* Strategically develop and execute recruiting plans - first point of contact for all Recruitment related queries.
* Partner with the teams to deliver real time effective solutions to improve on existing processes.
* Follow processes on pre-employment screening and compliance policies.
* Meet SLA's and KPI's as set, in line with the overall delivery requirements of the business requirements
Skills / experience required
* BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record
* Minimum of 4 years recruitment experience preferably within the IT or multilingual sectors.
* Previous work experience recruiting high end Engineers or Developers or similar.
* Experienced with using online ATS systems.
* Ability to work in a fast-moving environment with ever changing requirements
* Excellent communication and coordination skills.
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
* Advanced knowledge of boolean searches and sourcing of passive and active candidates.
* Experienced headhunter and strong knowledge of using various search tools in particular Linkedin.
* Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
* Hands-on knowledge of sourcing and attracting candidates.
* Delivery focused and enjoy interacting and interviewing a high volume of candidates on a daily basis.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.