We are looking for a Senior Implementation Consultant or Professional Services Consultant, who has experience with implementing accounting and finance software or the accounting modules of ERP software. As a minimum, you need to know enough about the software to understand accounting, finance, and sales order processing to be able to take full requirements from a chief financial officer or finance director, and understand enough to steer them towards the ideal solution.
You will assist with all stages of SaaS implementation projects including some pre-sales, through requirements, analysis, documentation and training to installation of the software. You need to have a broad view of business accounting and a strong understanding of your clients' needs. Some occasional home working, but you will be travelling to client sites 2 out of every 4 weeks nationwide, and will be expected to be in the office near Dudley most of the time when not on client site, so you must be happy travelling on a regular basis. Starting salary to £60k, plus £5k car allowance and benefits.
Excellent functional consulting skills and business process understanding is essential, and the ability to get to grips with the clients' finance requirements, and you should be capable of leading software implementations through the life cycle, including project planning, requirements gathering, statements of work, software configuration, and overseeing the clients' adoption and training before implementation. You will be a good coach and an excellent communicator, able to develop and build strong relationships and empathise with your customers.
WHY THIS IS A GREAT JOB
- As a Senior Implementation Consultant you will run your own projects, have a huge amount of autonomy and be able to make a lot of decisions on your own
- Their solution is superb, it has great functionality, it is neat, up to date and pretty
- This is the market leading solution, when clients get it, they love it straight away, (the competition is legacy software)
- Lots of variety, clients range from 2-3 in an office to a 100+ person company
- The business is very profitable, very successful and well run, right through Covid
- Staff like working here, zero staff turnover
- Growing company with good career opportunities
- Good people, decent people, honest people
- You will also lead a Junior Consultant in this role
The last Consultant they hired had a broad range of software skills and methodologies, which has brought a whole new perspective to the consulting team and new ideas. So if you have a mix of software and / or methods, and an open mind, this would be a bonus.
- Experienced ERP Software Implementation Consultant with Accounting / Finance modules
- Worked with and implemented at least 2 different accounting software solutions
- Able to lead software implementations and manage project plans
- Strong analysis and real understanding of business processes
- A clear communicator with strength of character and able to empathise with clients
- Experience in training users and handling their change management issues
- Ideally you have worked with a variety of software and can bring new ideas to the table
- Accounting qualifications would be a bonus
Our client has been implementing specialist ERP software solutions for many years and knows that a good software solution is vital for their customers' profitability. They provide a best-of-breed product, they work across a very varied base of sectors and can provide you with challenging and interesting & diverse projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Accounting / Finance Implementation Consultant to really grow into this role and have a lot of personal input into shaping the job and the business, working on demanding projects.
Contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing to find out more .....
- Implementation Consultant
- Accounts software
- ERP Consultant
- Finance Consultant
- ERP software
- PS Consultant
- Accounting Implementation Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'