Black Biro Recruitment's client works at the exciting interface of technology and international development, with their goal being to radically disrupt the inaccurate way essential services are tracked and delivered in the fight against poverty.
The company is looking for a Senior Impact Partnerships Manager who can help them increase their portfolio of impact partners around the world - NGOs, social enterprises, and governments. You will be confident, passionate, reliable, deeply collaborative, a quick learner, and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up worldwide environment.
- Conduct meetings and calls with potential impact partners to identify their pain points and challenges and explore how the company solutions can add value to their work.
- Own, continuously improve, and manage the client pipeline from start to finish: screening, qualifying, quoting, negotiating.
- Draft, test, and implement sales collaterals such as project quotes, in-person presentations, and scopes of work.
- Create lasting relationships through outbound work at industry events, conferences, and deployment trips.
- Support in developing, testing, and implementing business models that help the company maximise their impact while becoming financially sustainable.
- Prepare and execute ICT4D events and business trips globally and build strong relationships with impact partners, policy makers, and thought leaders.
- Maintain and continuously improve the customer relationship management (CRM - Salesforce) system to power and streamline sales activities.
What skills do you need?
- Sales. You are an experienced sales professional with the ability and drive to identify new B2B/B2G opportunities.
- International Development experience. You have a demonstrated track record of commercial international development experience, preferably in tech4dev.
- iNGO Knowledge. You have a strong working knowledge of the iNGO sector and understand what it takes to participate in open bids and land large scale contracts. Direct experience working with funding agencies is a plus.
- Client focus. You are a warm and empathetic individual who understands how to build lasting positive relationships with people based on trust, respect, and reliability.
Please apply today for an informal discussion and more details.
Black Biro Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of our client.
- International Development
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'