An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Image Processing Engineer - C, C++, Matlab based in Berkshire, to join this world leader in the design of high tech complex electronic equipment.
Due to continued growth they are seeking a Senior Image Processing Engineer - C, C++, Matlab to develop algorithms and software for computer vision based equipment. You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary R&D team to develop new and existing products that meet business requirements.
Key skills/experience for Senior Image Processing Engineer - C, C++, Matlab:
- Experience of delivering computer vision/image processing projects in a commercial environment
- Experience of relevant development tools - Matlab or Labview etc.
- Experience of programming languages and operations systems, ideally C, C++, Windows, Linux
- Degree qualified in a related discipline
- PHD in Image Processing/Computer Vision or related area would be ideal (not essential)
This is a great chance for a Senior Image Processing Engineer - C, C++, Matlab to join a growing company who can offer the opportunity for career progression and personal development.
To apply for Senior Image Processing Engineer - C, C++, Matlab based in Berkshire please send your CV to or for more information contact Steven Bernat .
Visit and follow Redline Group
- computer vision
- image processing
- pattern recognition
- labview C
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job