The Company: I am currently working with a regionally renowned and highly ambitious, growing IFA business who are looking to add an experienced IFA Administrator to growing their back-office support team in Central Leeds. You will be joining a progressive, forward-thinking business who are part of a larger group and are looking to expand/add-headcount with plans to double their adviser-base over the next 2 years. They seek an ambitious, technical astute IFA administrator who can support an IFA with tax and trusts specialisms, so experience/exposure in this particular advice area would be extremely advantageous.
The Role: To support Paraplanners and Financial Consultants with all administrative tasks, these include but are not limited to:
- Preparing new business and client review packs for client meetings
- Assisting with the production of accurate client portfolio valuations using back office Intelligent Office
- Obtaining literature and forms from providers and pre-completing basic client details
- Obtaining Anti-Money Laundering requirements and conducting electronic checks for new and existing clients
- Call leads to pre-qualify advice and book appointments with the Financial Consultants
- Prepare new business documents ensuring all paperwork completed accurately and correctly
- Process new business applications
- To record all new business and advice events accurately on the back-office system IO
- Use back-office system to schedule follow up tasks relating to business submissions
- Liaise with product provides to ensure all applications are received, complete and attend to outstanding requirements
- Follow up on any outstanding fees and invoices
Benefits: 25 days holiday + stats, 5% pension, healthcare scheme plus additional company benefits. Flexible working policy inclusive of home-working flex
The Person: The successful candidate will ideally come from an IFA/wealth management background and have exposure to supporting IFA’s/financial advisers in a technical admin capacity for the last 2+ years (minimum). You will have administrative knowledge across investments, pensions and protection/life cover advice and as mentioned above, ideally have some experience with trust cases although this is not absolutely essential. This role would suit an experienced admin support head looking for a senior administration role with one of Yorkshire’s market leading advisory businesses.
What next? Please send CV applications to Chris at CB3 Associates Ltd and they will be reviewed inside 24 hours. And for further opportunities we are working on within the financial services sector please visit the website below:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'