Senior IFA Administrator
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior IFA Administrator to join an established Wealth Management Firm based in Wigan. Flexible salary based on experience.
The main purpose of this role is the provide full back off support to both advisers and paraplanners to ensure client service is delivered to an excellent standard.
- Key responsibilities will include;
- Answer the telephone and ensure incoming calls are directed to the appropriate person in an efficient manner
- Sort and allocate the post when necessary
- Meet and greet visitors when necessary
- Prepare client valuations and ensure back office system is updated (Adviser Office)
- Prepare review packs
- Fully utilise back office system and ensure it is kept up to date with accurate information
- Process new business and follow up until policy issue
- Scan and file documents using the document management system (Virtual Cabinet)
- Prepare and issue Letters of Authority, monitor their return and ensure all relevant information is received
- Prepare and issue Service & Pay agreements and monitor for their return
- Process client withdrawals and Bed & ISA transfers
- Update model portfolio’s on various wrap platforms
- Prepare application forms for clients to check and sign
- Disinvest to ensure adviser charges are paid when necessary
- Complete fund switches on client portfolio’s
- Assist with the annual rebalancing of client portfolio’s
The Ideal Candidate For this exciting opportunity will have /be;
- Part or all of Diploma in Financial Planning
- At least 3 years industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge or the financial services sector
- A desire to progress within the company
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'