Job Title: Senior IFA Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: Up to £26,000
Job Reference: 15003
Recruit UK are looking for a Senior IFA Administrator to join a financial planning firm in Birmingham.
This company acts with the highest ethical standards and pride themselves in the fantastic service they provide their clients. Their reputation has been built on their impartial approach and the quality advice they give their clients.
They are one of the leading financial planning companies in the UK and have gone from success to success over the years. They are now ready to expand their adviser support team in Birmingham and bring on an additional Senior IFA Administrator.
Duties as a Senior IFA administrator include but are not limited to:
- Supporting Financial Advisers and Paraplanners
- Liaising with product providers and undertaking product research
- Preparing and issuing client reviews
- Processing all new business from cradle to grave
- Undertaking product research
What’s in it for you:
- Salary up to £26,000 dependent on qualifications and experience (higher salary may be negotiated for the right candidate)
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (with the option to buy more)
- Generous pension contribution
- Death in service
- Plus an additional benefit scheme
Skills and experience required:
- Working towards Level 4 Diploma (desirable)
- Previous administration experience in a financial planning firm
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise your workload
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Birmingham on a Senior IFA administrator role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'