Senior IFA Administrator
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Technical Administrator to work within a highly successful St. James’s Place Financial Planning Partner Practice, the role will be based at their Hampshire offices.
As a Technical Administrator you will be working within a small adviser support team and your role will include;
- You will be providing a high level of technical and administrative support while maintaining an excellent level of customer service to clients of the Practice.
- Collating client information.
- Assisting with the production of suitability letters and illustrations.
- You will assist with business submission using bespoke software.
- Managing cases to completion.
- Working with internal processing systems. You will be given full training on the relevant IT systems.
- Ensuring that the business obtained is being processed compliantly and in a timely way.
- You will be a point of contact for clients and third parties dealing with general enquiries. Liaising with third parties on a daily basis.
- You will have the opportunity to progress within the SJP Accreditation framework.
Required skills/ experience:
- Ideally, you have been working for an IFA or in a Wealth Management environment, for several years. A relevant qualification such as the FPC or progress towards the Level 4 Diploma would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Alternatively, you may be FPC qualified and/or have significant industry experience.
- You will need to have experience of the administration of IHT, Pension and Investment products.
- You will have contact with clients, and it is essential that you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion.
Salary £24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Please submit your CV today and one of consultants will contact you within 2 working days to discuss your application.
- Client Services
- Independent Financial Advice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'