My client is a chartered and market leading IFA practice who are seeking a highly professional and experienced Senior IFA Administrator to join their team in Altrincham.
- Providing comprehensive support to Financial Advisers
- Administering investments, pensions and protection for individual clients and corporate schemes
- Mentoring and coaching other team members
- Processing new business and servicing - protection, investments, top-ups, pension transfers and drawdown etc.
- Producing up to date valuation reports for clients
- Liaising with clients and dealing with their queries and concerns
- Maintaining client records on system and paper files
- Dealing with the incoming and outgoing post
- Liaising with colleagues, clients and product providers
- Composing letters
- Using Microsoft office packages
The successful candidate must have experience from within an IFA practice.
Industry qualifications are desirable.
You should have excellent communication skills and be a confident relationship builder.
You will display strong organisational skills and be able to plan and prioritise a busy work load.
For more information please contact Graeme Hyland.
- IFA Support
- IFA Admin
- IFA Administrator
- IFA Administration
- Client support
- Senior IFA Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'