Senior IFA Administrator
• Write and format suitability reports in accordance with Company guidelines
• Prepare new business and review packs for IFA client meetings
• Pre-population of application forms, money laundering, fact finds and other required documentation
• Obtain research when requested for protection and annuity products
• To provide comprehensive administrative support to a number of senior IFAs
• Must have knowledge of both Pensions and Investments
• Experienced using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
• Experience of using all key financial services platforms, in particular WRAP platforms
• Committed to take & pass both RO1 and RO5 exams
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'