If you have at least 2 years experience providing administrative support within an IFA, and have knowledge of investments, SIPPS, mortgages, and group pensions - and would like a new challenge working in a successful IFA practice then read on...
An exciting opportunity as Senior IFA Administrator at an expanding IFA practice has arisen where you will work alongside Directors, utilising your knowledge and experience of the IFA sector.
Responsibilities as a Senior IFA Administrator:
- Oversee the new business process end to end
- Carry out research for the Financial Advisors before client meetings
- Produce client valuations
- Produce suitability letters
- Ensure files are compliant and complete
- Answer queries by phone, letter or email
- Monitor business pipeline
- Client file maintenance
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.