Progressive, extremely high-performing IFA firm looking for a Senior Administrator to run a small administration team for an IFA in East Croydon.
They are a rapidly growing financial planning firm, with very high productivity in need of a star performer to run a busy administration team in East Croydon.
They deal primarily with clients based in and around the City of London and they are mostly senior company executives and high-net-worth private individuals.
They are about to embark on an aggressive recruitment drive to expand the business so this role provides the right candidate with the opportunity to join early and to grow along with the business. You must be hungry to succeed, meticulous with your work and thrive under pressure.
You will be responsible for managing the administration team as well as processing all aspects of administrative business.
- Running the admin office, including utilities management such as liaising with IT and BT etc;
- Designing and maintaining an administration code of practice and processes;
- Supporting the advising Managing Director (and any advisers) pre and post client reviews and meetings: processing fact finds, generating portfolio reports, preparing client review reports;
- Liaising with paraplanning and product providers;
- Liaising with clients and Company Directors;
- Supporting Directors in producing marketing material and event management.
- You need to be able to turn your hand to anything and everything and thrive on the variety as well and enjoy the repetitive day to day of processing financial planning business.
You must be:
- Advanced skills, and able to train others, in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Mail merge etc;
- Currently using modern IFA back-office systems, cloud-based filing, FE Analytics, submitting business on platforms and preferably cash-flow modelling software such as Voyant;
- Confident managing others and working as part of a busy team.
- You thrive under pressure and feel comfortable with very high volumes of work crossing your desk.
- Prepared to stay late if required on occasion, during very busy periods.
If you're hungry to take the lead and push your career to the next level we'd very much like to hear from you.
Excellent career development opportunity for the right candidate
- Financial Services
- Sales Support