MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a well established IFA Practice in central Manchester during a period of growth. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior IFA Administrator to provide efficient administrative support to one of their Financial Planner's. Day to day duties will include:-
- Acting as a point of contact for clients
- Obtaining all pre-sale documentation including quotations etc
- Product and fund research
- Collating information from product providers on clients existing arrangements
- Preparing client review documentation/valuation reports
- Processing new business applications
- Processing switches, surrenders, withdrawals & servicing requests
- General administration and office duties
- Updating and managing the client database
The candidate needs to have experience of working within an IFA practice and ideally they will be studying towards the Diploma in Financial Services (level 4). Preferably the candidate would have some knowledge of 1st Software, Outlook, Excel and Word.
The role will suit an experienced IFA Administrator looking to step up into a more senior position. There will be plenty of opportunity to develop your technical knowledge and to progress within the business. A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'