Senior IFA Administrator £32,500
My client are a large Financial Planning practice based within London who are looking for an experienced Sales support idividual
The main responsibilities for the role include:
- Processing Letters of Authority & follow through until all information obtained Liaising with investment/insurance companies and building & maintaining professional relationships.
- Comprehensive customer service through the provision of accurate and timely information, taking and returning telephone calls, attention to detail, general conduct, and following through all tasks and communication.
- To assist the Financial Advisers in the research of client data.
- Updating back office system
- Fund research.
- Processing of new business applications, fund switches, quotation packs Client reviews
- Work pro-actively with the compliance function.
- Manage client information to ensure accuracy.
- Liaise where necessary with third party providers and clients.
- General administration including filling, photocopying, preparation of letters
- Answer telephone enquiries, taking messages and following them through as necessary.
- Other duties may also be required to be completed in the normal working day.
To be considered for the role you must have/be:
- Previous within a Wealth Planning company.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Experience within a customer service role preferable.
- Can demonstrate strong customer service and communication skills.
- Organised, pro-active, attention to detail.
- Friendly, professional demeanour with clients.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic business that is both highly professional and brilliant at what they do.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills & experience then please apply by sending through your CV or call for more information.
- Financial Planning
- Graduate Level