We are pleased to represent a London based Chartered Financial Planners, who currently have an opportunity for a Senior IFA Administrator / Team Manager to join the business.
Ideal if you have previous management or supervisory responsibilities, this role would suit a well-organised, positive individual with excellent communication skills.
You will carry out administration duties relating to financial planning advice, ensuring that client records and the back-office system are kept up to date and to manage the administration team’s workflow, training and supervision requirements.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Train the team to carry out all administration duties including applications case handover, policy summaries, correspondence to clients and providers and use of online systems and websites
- Create and maintain working relationships with colleagues, the Paraplanners and Advisers
- Allocate work appropriately within the administration team and take responsible for the integrity of work produced
- Provide daily and weekly KPIs and client timesheets to the line manager
- Record the team’s workflow onto daily timesheets
- Oversee the compliance of all new business applications in line with recommendations
- Train others to use product providers systems
- Process agency transfers and obtain policy information to assist with the advice process
- Receive post each day and ensure paper work is distributed accordingly
- Process client applications, send them to the relevant product providers, record the information on the company database (Intelliflo), tracking the applications and dealing with queries
- Mentor all entry of client data on the back-office system and ensure client files have been scanned appropriately.
- Correspond with product providers and clients, including obtaining policy illustrations, sending out policy documents and other general product information
- Produce policy schedules, incorporating all product types using provider websites and telephoning for policy information
- Create and maintain client files and update client files
- Answer queries received by telephone, email or letter from clients and carrying out any actions required to achieve required outcomes
- Team player with outstanding communication skills
- Emphatic and understanding
- Able to delegate with confidence
- Demonstrate leadership qualities (assertive, proactive, positive mindset, forward thinking)
- Good knowledge of the industry with 3+ years’ experience in Financial Services
- Working knowledge of Intelligent Office
- Administrative Support
- Financial Planning
- Intelligent Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job