Do you have strong experience in the administrative support of IFA's?
Do you have a strong understanding of the IFA sales process with in-depth knowledge surrounding pensions, investments and protection policies?
My client is one of the largest and most widely respected firms of independent financial advisers in the UK. Their reputation for expertise, independence and service has been established over four decades and has resulted in a large number of industry awards.
Due to continued growth and success, they are now seeking an experienced Senior Administrator for their buzzing Leeds office to work closely with the Regional Operations Manager on a day to day basis providing support to them in a number of different areas. The role holder will not be directly responsible for managing the Administration team, but will undertake specific management duties including deputising for the Regional Operations Manager, and contributing to the training and development of the team.
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in an administration role within the financial services industry, ideally within an IFA.
- Certificate in Financial Planning or an equivalent Financial Services qualification.
- A good knowledge and understanding of a wide range of financial products, including employee benefits products.
- Ability to build and develop effective working relationships at all levels.
- Excellent administrative, planning and organisational skills.
For your efforts, my client are offering a competitive salary of up to £25k, a fantastic benefits package and a friendly, supportive working environment.
To apply, please click the Reed link.