A respected IFA Wealth Manager are currently looking for a senior administrator to join there team.
- To support, develop and maintain the administration function of Financial Services department.
- To comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA rules at all times
- Comply with the relevant compliance, TCF, T&C and financial crime procedures of the firm at all times
Main Role Responsibilities
- To design, develop and maintain adequate and accurate records, including appropriate databases, electronic or paper files.
- To prepare illustrations and application packs.
- To submit new business via an investment platform and product providers.
- To organise monthly client review meetings and prepare client review packs, including valuations and investment performance reports.
- To administer investment portfolios including rebalancing and fund switching.
- To ensure all relevant files are maintained accurately, are compliant and are up to date.
- To create and produce letters, reports and invoices as required or directed.
- To develop and manage spreadsheets and other statistical records
- To act as a financial services liaison for product providers in respect of new business processing and existing policy enquiries.
- To liaise with clients in respect of any non-advice issues ensuring internal business standards are met in all aspects of contact.
- To provide regular management information on all Financial Services activity including reports as requested by management.
- To reconcile provider commission and fee statements with client fee/plan expectations - both daily and monthly.
- To carry out routine duties such as photocopying, faxing, scanning and filing.
- To assist with arrangements for client meetings and training, including preparation of materials, rooms, and provision of refreshments for both staff and clients.
- To continually look at ways of improving Financial Services procedures, processes and systems.
- To adhere to the Company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- To be proactive regarding own Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- To carry out any other relevant duties as required.
- Experience of providing administration support in a Financial Services environment.
- Experience of using computer based management systems, back office
- software (Intelligent Office) and wrap platform (Standard Life) would be an advantage.
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer literate
- Organisational skills
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Pension Administration
- Sales Support