Senior IFA Administrator
National Financial Planning/Wealth Management Firm
Our Client is an award winning, highly reputable and respected Financial Planning/Wealth Management Firm who provide independent financial advice and guidance to both Private and Corporate clients.
An opportunity exists for an experienced IFA Administrator to join a high performing team who provide quality administrative support to Private Client and Corporate Consultants (IFA’s). As well as performing administrative tasks, you will also work closely with Operational Management, deputising when appropriate and contributing to the training and development of the administrative team.
On offer is a Basic Salary of between £23,000 - £25,000 dependent upon experience, together with an attractive benefits package.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- have a minimum of 4 years experience of working as an Administrator supporting Financial Advisers/IFA’s within a financial services organisation
- have good knowledge of financial planning and employee benefits products and services
- have strong administrative skills
- have a good understanding of working within a regulatory framework
- have strong communication (verbal and written) skills
- be a strong relationship builder
- have some experience of training others on a 1:1 and/or group basis
Bryan James Recruitment recruit exclusively for the Financial Services/Wealth Management arena.
Bryan James Recruitment operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates.