Senior Hydraulics Sales Engineer
Looking for an opportunity like no other?
Reed Engineering are working with a rapidly expanding business, distributing and manufacturing engineering components to Manufacturers and Distributors throughout the UK and Ireland, who are looking for an experienced and motivated Hydraulic Engineer to join their team to take it to the next level!
The company is structured in four closely related divisions:
1. Open Drives – mechanical power transmission components
2. Hydraulic Components – hose, fittings, assemblies, steel tubing
3. Agricultural Trailer Parts and Accessories – axles, suspensions, braking systems, drawbar components
4. Bespoke Products – offering design and production service from drawings or samples, complete outsourcing solutions
The company’s major areas of focus, currently, are the Agricultural Machinery and Trailer Manufacturers, and manufacturers of Crushing, Screening and Recycling machinery.
We are seeking an experienced hydraulic engineer, who is comfortable working face-to-face with customers. The successful candidate will have extensive experience of hydraulic hose assembly, preferably in a high-volume production environment. A sound understanding of kitting for machine-builders would also be helpful.
The role will involve the ‘hands on’ supervision of a busy hose assembly workshop, with a small team, and the responsibility for quality management, organisation, working to deadlines, and improving efficiency.
We are looking for the successful candidate to become the 'go to' person for Hydraulics, handling more complex technical enquiries & orders and will also involve supporting the Sales Dept in all practical issues related to hydraulic hose and fittings. This role will involve growing the business with our existing customers and prospecting for new business.
Tasks will include advising customers on hydraulic pipe routing for new machines, and ‘troubleshooting’ any problems encountered in the field. Good knowledge of hydraulic systems in the wider sense would be a great asset e.g. hydraulic cylinders, pumps and valves.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate their ability to work on their own initiative, as well as being able to work with a highly talented team, in a dynamic fast-growing business.
• Salary is competitive and will match the successful candidate’s skills and experience, and reflect the importance we place on this new role
• Contributory pension scheme
• Corporate gym & health club membership rate available
• Free on-site parking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'