Senior Hydraulic Tecnhician
Salary: £35,000- £40,000 per annum
Hours: Mon- Fri
Imperial Professionals are once again working with a Global Organisation for the supply of a Senior Hydraulic Technician on a permanent basis.
- To carry out maintenance as required on equipment
- Responsible for the Hydraulic Workshop
- Perform Fault diagnosis,fault finding of planned preventative maintenance repairs etc.
- Monitor for recurring malfunctions, performance issues and equipment failures
- Provide engineering assistance to other trade groups when required
- Assist in the provision and continuous development of equipment operating and maintenance procedures.
- Supervise the machinery in the Hydraulic workshop in the production of parts and in the repair of equipment.
- Participate in induction programs
- Participate as required in Workplace Inspections, Weekly/Monthly Safety meetings.
- Assist other departments as required with operational and technical expertise
- Contribute on any recommendations/improvements and materially assist in internal and external auditing processes.
- Engineering qualification
- IOSH Working Sefely Course.
- Cherry Picker/Scissor Lift.
- Computer literate.
- Experience working within an engineering related industry on hydraulic systems
For more information on this opportunity please contact Dan Simpson at Imperial Professionals
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.