My client, a market leader in their field, is recruiting for a Senior Hybris Developer on an initial 3 month contract with extremely strong likelihood of extension thereafter as long as all goes well. We have had contractors in role for years at a time previously and this could easily be the case here.
The client also allow 2-3 days working from home once you've established yourself within the team.
Experience and qualifications
• Over 2 years of in-depth commercial Hybris development experience, in particular :
o B2C Accelerator – Full-stack design and development experience, best practices / Hybris architectural standards.
o Backoffice / Cockpits – Knowledge of how to work with and extend Hybris cockpits correctly.
o DataHub – Knowledge of how to setup, configure and develop against the DataHub would be advantageous.
o Automation – Knowledge of Hybris automated build, deploy and test Hybris techniques and best practices.
o Testing - How to develop effective automated tests and use Hybris in conjunction with modern CI tooling to manage software change whilst maintaining confidence in quality with a minimum of manual effort.
• Over 5 years of commercial software development experience within the Java ecosystem
• Commercial E-Commerce development experience
• Integration / API development experience e.g. REST, SOAP, ESB (Mule), File based
• Scripting & automation skills: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Shell, CI (e.g. Jenkins)
• Experience of Distributed Source Control Software e.g. git/github/BitBucket
• Experience of using TDD and BDD e.g. creating Cucumber, Selenium tests.
• Experience of Continuous Integration & delivery with Teamcity/Jenkins
• Experience of using code quality tooling e.g. Sonar, Jacoco/Cobertura, PMD
• Excellent (Hybris/Java/Spring) coding skills.
• Good Devops and automated unit/acceptance testing skills.
• Good understanding of e-commerce technologies
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Good business facing skills.
If you're interested in the opportunity and would like to be put forward, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible in order to be considered as they are looking to move very quickly with this.
Senior Hybris Developer - Java, Spring, B2C Accelerator, Backoffice, Cockpits, Datahub, eCommerce, e-commerce, TDD, BDD, Agile / Scrum, Git, REST, SOAP, Ant, Maven, Gradle, Shell, Jenkins, CI
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business