Reed HR are partnered with a Public Sector Company based in Central London, in order to recruit for a Senior HR Adviser on a Permanent basis. The company is looking for someone on a full time basis to start as soon as possible.
A small Public Sector Company based in Central London.
The role and your responsibilities:
- Support the Head of HR with the People Strategy
- Strong employee relations experience, including advising at disciplinary, capability and grievance proceedings
- Provide HR advice to managers when needed
- Design and deliver training workshops on HR subjects
- Manage recruitment campaigns
To be successful in this role, you will have ideally worked within a fast paced and busy Senior HR Advisor position previously or looking for a step up.
You will need to have:
- CIPD qualifications or working towards
- HR generalist experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and professional HR issues
- Good communication, interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
If you are interested in this role please apply below and I will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'