The following job is no longer available:
Senior HSE Advisor
Senior HSE Advisor
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Attend and present at H&S representative meetings.
* Conduct monthly risk assessments to identify hazards and/or opportunities for improvement, periodically reviewing and maintaining accurate records.
* Consider and suggest how risks can be remedied/eliminated; creating actions plans; sharing suggestions and outcomes with line manager and key stakeholders within agreed timescales.
* Outline safe operational procedures which identify and consider all relevant hazards.
* Conduct regular site inspections and investigations to ensure the adherence and compliance of policies and procedures and H&S legislation.
* Consult with the Training Lead to design, deliver and source specific and timely H&S training, including delivering the H&S Induction for new starters, Hazard Near Miss Training; organizing Fire Safety and First Aid; to embed a safety culture across all sites.
* Staying up to date on all Health & Safety Executive (HSE) legislation with focus on industry sector development.
I'm keen to speak to individuals with the following skillset:
* Minimum NEBOSH Certificate
* Proven experience in a manufacturing environment
* An effective communicator able to positively influence
* Ideally be a Corporate Member of IOSH or actively working towards it (e.g. GradOSH)
This is an outstanding opportunity for a progressive HSE Advisor to join a thriving business as it enters an exciting period.
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call us.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering & Manufacturing division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'