Senior HR Software Consultant
Up to £55K plus £5K car allowance, 10% bonus and comprehensive company benefits.
My client is a global ERP business software company that creates, delivers and supports adaptable software and services worldwide. Their complete range of Human Capital Management solutions covers all aspects of HR, Payroll, Recruitment and salary review. Whether you are looking for a specific stand-alone system or a total people management software suite, their products deliver the operational agility to better manage every stage in the employee lifecycle, from hire to retire.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Senior HR Software Consultant to join the busy and growing HR / Payroll Consultancy team.
What you need to know about the Senior HR Software Consultant role.
Their HR and payroll products have seen significant growth both as part of multi-suite deals. This is a genuine opportunity to join a growing and financially secure business.
You will be a consummate communicator, professional, very friendly, personable, with a good sense of humour and a passion for the benefits that integrated payroll solutions can bring in the enterprise arena. You will be easy to get on with, a team player in the fullest sense of the term.
Your HR system and domain expertise will be very evident in a way that instils absolute confidence in your customers and allows you to build bridges and long-lasting relationships.
Responsibilities for the Senior HR Software Consultant
- Implementation/build/configuration of enterprise HR business software
- Training of customers either at a customer site or in one of the training locations
- Provision of ad hoc consultancy services on customer site
- Provision of advice and guidance on the best use of functionality
- To assist customers in defining their business requirements through workshops and consultancy using presentational and analytical skills
- To provide consultancy services in all phases of the project lifecycle
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of HR developments, and be prepared to share them with both customers and colleagues as applicable.
- To maintain an awareness of other company software modules and reporting tools and their impact on HR such as Payroll and Finance
Essential requirements for the Senior HR Software Consultant
- A thorough understanding of HR processes and legislative requirements
- You will have completed 1 or 2 full lifecycle HR software builds with enterprise customers
- Ideally, you will have vendor side experience with products such as Northgate, Oracle/Peoplesoft, SAP, SDWorx, U4BW (Agresso) HR, or another HR software package that is highly configurable
- Must have hands-on experience with HR systems that are highly configurable as opposed to out of the box
- Basic understanding of SQL and database structures
- A good understanding of associated payroll and finance systems
- Good communication skills at all levels both with customers and internally
- Must be committed to frequent travel to customer sites in the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"