Working for a fast paced company, reporting to the Senior Manager - Human Resources, you will provide support and guidance for a wide range of HR activities working closely with Managers and employees to drive HR initiatives within a fast paced, matrix organization. This role will have a strong recruitment focus, working on numerous projects and have a strategic element with strong operational input.
Daily duties and responsibilities:
• Manage end to end recruitment from creating requisitions, arranging interviews, conducting interviews and all related documentation including offer letters
• Support managers to create robust on-boarding plans and ensure all new employees receive best in class onboarding experience.
• Coach and support managers in managing performance, talent and development processes including training and presentations
• Employee relations and conflict resolution
• Ensure all HR policies and procedures are in place and up to date
• Partner with HR team to manage workload and provide seamless communications in administering whole employee life cycle
• Ad-hoc projects
• HR administrative tasks as required
Skills & Experience:
• High degree of confidentiality and diplomacy
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Organised and structured with an attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload and work to deadlines
• Team player with flexibility, willingness to learn and deal with ambiguity
• An understanding & experience in HR processes, employment legislation
• Previous experience in a fast paced HR department
• HR qualification or business degree would be an advantage
• Excellent MS office and experience with an HRIS (Workday)
If you would like to find out more information about this role or apply directly please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or 01189 52 00 11.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job