Are you passionate about customer service and committed to redefining hospitality? Take the next step in your career and become our Senior Human Resources Officer. Park Plaza’s Westminster Bridge is the ideal location for you to hone your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Park Plaza is a brand that celebrates the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a voice, contribution and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Human Resources Officer will include:
- Business partnering over 10 departments in a 1,019 bedroom hotel
- Generalist end-to-end management of people procedures throughout the employee life cycle
- Coaching and developing both managers and team members
We are looking for
The ideal Senior Human Resources Officer will:
- Have experience of working in a high volume environment
- Be results driven and able to analyse HR metrics effectively
- Embrace accountability and take responsibility without initiation
- Take an innovative approach to recruitment and pro-actively succession plan
- Be confident in handling employee relations issues and coaching managers
- Have an eye for detail and meticulous in the execution of HR processes
- Be an effective communicator and an engaging facilitator
- Have a passion for training and developing people
- Be a team player, making a positive contribution to the wider HR function
- Understand the customer service sector and the market we operate in
- Have strong time management skills and ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Drive a high performance culture and demonstrate ambition to succeed
- Have confidence in handling sensitive situations and challenge when necessary
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and be able to connect with other live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great benefits and opportunities to develop with us.
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career. We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work to achieve more together. From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.