Your new company
An excellent job opportunity for a permanent Senior HR Manager, within a successful, growing, PE backed technology business in Oxfordshire.
Your new role
This is a role for a Senior HR Manager, to join a friendly, commercial SME , a true generalist role, where you will be able to nurture a great company culture and manage all generalist strategic and operational duties to include:
- Implementing an HR Strategy/Plan and HR initiatives.
- Working closely with the Senior Management team, to support, coach and mentor the team.
- Manage the appraisal and performance management process.
- Manage the end-end recruitment and selection process.
- Manage all ER issues from end-end
- Identify training needs and deliver or source relevant training.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have experience at HR Manager level, within a commercial organisation. You must have experience managing both strategic and operational duties. Experience within an SME would be desirable. Ideally you will be qualified to at least level 5 of the CIPD or equivalent.
What you'll get in return
A great opportunity for a Senior HR Manager, to be part of a really positive culture, within a growing and developing organisation, a true generalist role, where you will be able to see the value you have added.
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'