Creative, dynamic and highly impressive top tier client is currently looking to replace their current Senior HR Manager. Reporting to the various Partners in this LLP and a member of the Operational Leadership team you will own the UK practice c300 and have a team of 2 to manage.
- Advise Senior Management on HR strategies, policies and practices.
- Provide advice on all employment matters, including issues arising in connection with employment legislation and liaise with external legal advisors where appropriate.
- Attend and report at monthly Operations and Divisional meetings; reporting on headcount, retention, and turnover figures.
- Develop and maintain performance management and career management processes.
- Plan and facilitate the annual programme of Staff Reviews.
- Facilitate the annual employment engagement survey and roll out HR initiatives that arise
- Plan and implement staff development programmes to meet identified needs and satisfy the practice's requirement.
- Facilitate the reward management systems and the operation of the Practice's pay structure and bonus scheme.
- Liaise with the insurance brokers on all administration relating to Private Medical, Group life
- Insurance and the Group PHI scheme, including renewals and claims.
- Previous experience managing a team
- CIPD qualified
- Previous experience in a creative professional services company or working for an LLP
- Understanding of current legislation and HR compliance
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, as well as a confident presenter
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team
- Confident working with and speaking to people at all levels
This is an amazing role for an amzing business so please send in your details !
- Senior HR Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job