One of our amazing media clients has a vacancy for a Senior HR Coordinator.
Based in beautiful offices, in north west London, they are looking for an outgoing, confident and experienced HR professional to start ASAP.
You will be required to manage the HR aspect of this business, to support staff within the company. The beauty of this role is that you can put your own stamp on it and how the company subsequently operates within its HR duties.
- Maintain holiday charts, run and reconcile absence reports, calculate holiday allowances for starters/leavers.
- Produce and run HR reports and statistics
- Maintain personnel files
- Maintain the HR/Recruitment database on the HR system
- Raising PO’s and reconciling on Finance system
- Support various departments with administrative elements of recruitment:
- Placing adverts onto job boards
- Taking calls
- Booking interviews/meeting rooms
- Database searches
- Reporting and management
- Candidate data entry onto HR select
- Sending rejection responses.
- Ensure all new employees provide satisfactory screening data
- Produce contracts and offer letters in line with agreed terms.
- Ensure all employees have satisfactory references
- Ensure all personnel data uploaded onto system
- Ensure payroll provided with correct personal, contractual and remuneration information
- First point of contact for all new joiners
- Execute on-boarding and induction processes: welcome new joiners, collate induction packs, conduct new starter 'tours’
- Monitor and follow up review dates, contract end and 3-month probation periods.
- Organise employee meetings for employees with Pensions advisor
Employee exit process
- Ensure leavers process link to payroll, IT and facilities
- Provide references for ex-employees in line with Company Policy
Your hours will be 9am - 5.30pm.
Salary is up to £40,000 depending on experience.
***Please note that due to the high volume of CV’s we will only contact those who have been shortlisted***
- HR Policies
- Line Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'