Senior HR Business Partner
My client, a fantastic private sector business, who are going through a great period of growth and transformation are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join their newly created HR team. The business operates across the UK and are a leading player in their field who have a lot of financial backing from their owners.
The business is at the forefront of their area and employ some of the most influential people within their sector. This, along with their passion for their employees, makes it a great place to work and the opportunities are great for the right individual.
The successful HR Business Partner will be exposed to a very busy working environment and the business is looking for someone who can help to develop the HR function.
The Senior HR Business Partner will assist with all aspects of HR for the business. They will be responsible for working closely with the HR Director to help evolve and influence the HR environment, implement new policies and procedures, and pick up with a number of ongoing projects.
As the successful HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- The full generalist HR cycle including ER cases
- Provide training workshops with line managers on a number of different HR matters
- Managing and reviewing the company's policies and procedures and updating them as required
- Partner with senior stakeholders within the business
- Assist with recruitment for different areas of the business
- Help to embed new talent frameworks
- Support on TUPE projects and contract harmonisation projects that arise from new acquisitions
- Support on different HR projects
- Learning and development
It would be highly beneficial for you to be:
- CIPD part or fully qualified
- Experienced working within a fast-paced multi-site environment - retail, logistics, FM would be advantageous
- Experience helping culture change within a business
- Able to offer ideas to the business in order to improve both the HR function and the policies
- Comfortable with UK travel
- Highly experienced in employment law
- Experienced in L & D function
To apply for the HR Business Partner position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'