Senior HR Business Partner £50,000 - £60,000 + Car Allowance Caerphilly
We are currently recruiting for a Senior HR Business Partner to join our services client based in Caerphilly. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a HR Business Partner role with a strong commercial awareness and background. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the Senior HR Business Partner include:
- Providing a full Business Partnering experience to the department head and Directors within a Head office function.
- Developing a HR plan that aligns with the HR strategy. Liaising with various HR teams and use of KPIs to inform activity.
- As part of the HR leadership team, you will contribute to the development of the HR strategy and work with Heads of Department to help maximise the company efficiency through OD. You will be able to evaluate the effectiveness of OD to ensure best practice.
- Working with relevant colleagues to drive a positive performance culture and identify L&D needs in your relevant areas to maximise business performance.
- Develop a Reward strategy for functional areas to promote attraction and retainment.
To be considered for the role of Senior HR Business Partner, you will have:
Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (CIPD)
Solid previous in a HRBP role with great commercial acumen and the ability to establish relationships quickly.
Experience across a range of HR disciplines with a track record of delivery and proven success in developing individuals and teams.
A continuous improvement mindset and coming from a commercial background, had a key hand in facilitating and embedding change.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at