My client is a leading and highly successful global organisation
This is an exciting and growing HR generalist role working with the site leadership team and wider HR team in Europe, adding value in the areas of performance, development and engagement. The initial focus will be on the growth and development of the UK business, but the role will increase in scope to support and partner with global functions.
Key areas of focus include;
- driving driving performance and embedding a performance driven culture
- overseeing training and development activities, ensuring training plans run effectively, partnering with external training partnerships and ensuring return on investment
- leading employee engagement initiatives
- responsibility for the communications strategy
- building strong relationships with the senior management teams
- upskilling the management capability, setting and exceeding high standards
- additional project work including international projects
- complex employee relations as and when they arise
- managing a small HR team
This is a strategic role but also requires a good level of operational involvement in the day to day running of the UK business.
You will be a highly experienced HR generalist with a proven track record of 'adding value' in a commercial, fast paced environment in a leadership role. You will extremely self motivated and be able to work in a very autonomous role. Experience of working in an international company would be advantageous.
Nigel Wright's HR Division
With almost 20 years combined recruitment experience, Nigel Wright`s HR division specialise in HR recruitment across all levels including employee relations, reward, recruitment and learning and organisational development.
Please contact a member of our HR recruitment team for a confidential discussion about your job search.
- Sue O'Donovan - Senior appointments and Executive Search ()
- Helena Wright - Interim appointments ()
- Katie McDermott - Permanent appointments and Executive PA roles ()
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job