When you work at Travelport you can make a difference on a global scale. As a Senior HR Leader, you’ll be joining a team that is the driving force behind our people around the world, pushing our business forward and allowing these people to be the best they can be.
This is a dynamic and significant role as a hands-on HR Leader. You will be tasked with building performance effectiveness with a key focus on transformation, recruiting, performance management, employee engagement, training & development, and employee relations. You will use Travelport HR Centres of Excellence and shared service groups to deliver on business needs.
The key accountabilities of the roles are:
- Understand the key business drivers for Commercial Operations and support and accelerate the achievement of business goals and strategic direction through the design and implementation of an enabling HR strategy.
- Be effective, and sought-after, sounding board and coach to the leaders of the business.
- Provide expert advice and support to leaders and managers on the full range of employment-related matters, advising or working in conjunction with other HR colleagues and external consultants/advisors as necessary.
- To collaborate and advise on multiple facets of the business to include organization structure, change management, workforce planning, employee relations, performance management, compliance, recruiting, compensation & benefits, organization development and training
- Provide pragmatic HR solutions striking the balance between standard methodology, legal requirement, and commercial need
- To own and coordinate key initiatives of the global people strategy for Commercial Operations.
So, what kind of person are we looking for? The main purpose of the role is to partner with senior leaders to optimize the organization and its people to meet and exceed the strategic objectives, therefore we are looking for someone with:
- Human Resources experience with specific experience managing transformative change at both the operational and strategic level in a complex environment.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural, international role (ideally to have gained some of this experience living and working overseas)
- Ability to understand business strategies and translate into appropriate HR goals, objectives and tactics.
- Strong proven functional skills in employee relations, internal guiding, recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, organization development and change, performance management and workforce planning.
- Ability to influence and attain credibility with managers and employees at different levels of the organization without direct managerial control.
- Strong data aptitude with ability to translate data into business narratives and influence the business' direction.
Travelport provides distribution, technology, payment and other solutions to the global travel and tourism industry. In short, we enable the world to search, share, buy and sell travel. The HR team has a crucial role to play in this in creating a place where people thrive, partnerships prevail and we excel in performance. Our friendly, high energy team faces lots of challenge but it’s a fun and highly supportive place to be.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- International Sales
- Strategic HR
- Employee Engagement
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job