Senior HR Business Partner – Sort and Transport
Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
Yodel delivers 155 million parcels a year, generating revenues in excess of £400m. We’re a big business with ambitious plans to transform and become even bigger. This is an exciting time to join the Yodel People team in a senior, multi-site role supporting our large Sort and Transport function.
We are looking for a credible, experienced HR generalist who will lead the people agenda, drive change in core HR processes, shape culture, and operationalise our employee relations strategy. As a key strategic partner and trusted advisor to stakeholders, key accountabilities include:
• Development of the Sort & Transport people strategy to support implementation of the operating model and overall business strategy
• Partnering with stakeholders leading the EVP and engagement agenda across 3 sites
• Providing the full range of generalist HR advice and support
• Driving innovation, change and improvement in both business and HR practice including performance management, talent, resourcing and development
• Partnering with site leadership teams on all organisational change programmes
• Forming relationships with trade unions and external suppliers
• Leading a small team across 3 sites: Hatfield, Shaw, Wednesbury
• Educated to degree level or CIPD qualified
• Extensive HR generalist experience in a complex unionised organisation and multi-site environment.
• Strong commercial awareness with experience of managing organisational change and transformation programs.
• Flexibility to support multiple sites with a 24/7 operation
• Highly developed relationship building skills with the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels.
• Resilience with the ability to lead and inspire others and make a difference
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic HR Business Partner to join us, make a difference and contribute to our strategic agenda.
If this sounds like you, Apply for Senior HR Business Partner today. Closing date for applications is Tuesday 5th December