Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking organisation that operates mainly in the financial services industry. Due to continued success and expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to join their team. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE WOULD BE PERMANENTLY BASED IN CZECH.
The purpose of the Senior HR Business Partner role is to lead a visible and highly proactive commercially astute regional HR service to management and staff with advice, information and practical guidance on a range of generalist HR issues including employee relations and employment legislation, recruitment and selection, policy related matters, absence management, pay and benefits and contractual issues.
The Senior HR Business Partner will come from either a fintech, financial services or blue chip environment and will have significant experience as a strategic HR Business Partner. Candidates without this experience will not be considered.
The Senior HR Business Partner will deliver a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical HR support to employees and managers. This opportunity is ideally suited to someone who thrives in fast-paced, evolving environments and has at least demonstrable experience in commercial business partnering role.
- Responsible for ensuring that an effective and timely commercial HR advice service is delivered to the business.
- Perform as a trusted advisor and coach to your leaders while consulting on critical talent decisions to achieve operational excellence for the business.
- You will consult with and influence senior management on key organisational, employee and management concerns. To do this you must build strong and trusted relationships within your client group while also building a deep understanding of the organisation you support and how it will achieve maximum performance.
- Partnering with teams across the region to advocate for continuous organisational performance improvement you will solve complex strategic challenges while being "hands on" on all other aspects of the role.
- Work in partnership with senior managers on the development of their organisation - including reviewing and making recommendations in relation to organisational structure, process/information flows and employee capability requirements in order to meet the current and future needs of the business and measure/adjust to achieve optimum operational efficiency.
- Work with managers and staff to ensure employee relations are dealt with proactively and professionally. Advise, and support managers in dealing with any staff grievances, unacceptable performance and disciplinary matters that may arise.
- Be the local representative to ensure that payroll is accurate and effectively executed each month.
- Display confidence, emotional intelligence and decisiveness.
- The Senior HR Business Partner will be responsible for producing high quality accurate data and reports on core HR processes (for example annual performance review statistics, new starters, absence levels and pay information).
- Coordinate all Audit & Due Diligence activity in the local HR department & provide solutions for any issues or failings in HR processes.
- Oversee induction programs to new starters.
- Assist the business and the Recruiter(s) as appropriate to ensure the right processes are followed.
- Support Hiring and Project Managers, and employees with the relocation of new employees or current employees for projects.
- Provide support and education to Managers and staff towards a healthy and safe work environment.
- Ensure that all local policies are up to date and comply with both internal and external guidelines/laws.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
- Strong track record as an HR generalist / business partner.
- Ability to work effectively as a team to drive an excellent HR service to the business.
- Able to quickly establish credibility and maintains positive & productive working relationships with colleagues.
- Organised and proactive, with the drive to deliver results and manage self effectively.
- Has a high impact as a communicator (in English) - verbally, written and in meetings.
- Able to build and maintain customer relationships, understands corporate environment and aware of implications of internal and external politics.
- Personal drive and commitment to delivery of results, through others where necessary.
- Capable of working to deadlines and adapting to changing conditions, ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented.
- Effectively plans ahead, making sensible balanced decisions in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common sense approach.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to work for an industry leading, dynamic and forward thinking organization, offering excellent progression and development opportunities.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed in the role of Senior HR Business Partner then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job