We are currently working with a leading Fin-Tech based in the city who are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join the organisation during an exciting period of growth and transformation.
- Having a leading role in restructuring/organisational design and change programmes by providing transformational advice to managers and refocusing organisational structures on strategic objectives
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to cover risks within the business area(s)
- Embed a performance and talent management culture within the business by helping to identify talent issues before they impact the business and creating a vision for talent strategy within the business area(s)
- Perform detailed and expert analysis and evaluation of the full range of available HR MI to correctly identify and diagnose emerging gaps or trends and development needs to support effective workforce planning within the designated business area(s
Ideally, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Consumer Finance industry experience
- Ability to engage exec level stakeholders
- Change Management
- Operational Excellence
- Relationship & Consultancy
- Functional Expertise
- Technical HR expert
For more information please apply or get in touch with John Hansen.
- Change Programmes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"