Senior HR Benefits Advisor- Birmingham - £43k
An experienced Senior HR Benefits Advisor is required by a global legal firm in Central Birmingham.
- Substantial experience spent in employee benefits and compensation role to include experience of flexible benefits and exposure to pensions
- Experience of working in a professional services firm is desirable
- Sound working knowledge of employee benefits, including DC pensions legislation/topics and practical handling of related issues
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including specific knowledge of MS Excel (e.g. Vlookups) and PowerPoint.
This exciting opportunity has come about due to the organisation going through a period of sustained growth in 2018. The role of the Senior HR Benefits Advisor will sit in the Benefits and Reward Department and is in place to provide daily support on the benefits processes and administration on the pension and flexible benefits system.
You will play a vital role in making decisions about the benefits/rewards that employees get from the organisation. You will liaise closely with the Benefits Manager and have a Benefits administrator reporting into you.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Contribute to development and implementation of new flexible benefits and amendments to existing benefits. This includes dealing with selection, design, due diligence, employee consultation, focus groups, communication and promotion
- Be the expert on the organisations Group Pension, ensuring compliance with all legislative requirements and oversee the 3 yearly re-enrolment process
- Responding to queries from employees signed up to the WorkSave pension scheme
- Assisting with processing all employee benefits
- Managing all flexible benefits queries
- Liaising with external providers for promotional activity
- General ad hoc responsibilities such as admin support, record keeping, coordinating campaigns, publishing documents etc.
Ideally, candidates will have come from a professional services environment and will have experience of DC pension/benefits administration.
This role will involve plenty of variety, challenge and this is a great opportunity for someone to get stuck in, make their mark and develop at an exciting time with my client as they have ambitious plans for further growth.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a HR Benefits Advisor who is looking to join a leading organisation, progress their career within Benefits and Rewards in a Legal setting, then simply click the APPLY NOW button below or contact Mathew Leach at Circle Recruitment.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME ON LINKEDIN - Matthew Leach
Benefits Advisor, Rewards, Pension, Flexible Benefits, WorkSave, HR, Employee
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.