Reed HR are working with a Public Sector Body based in Central London to recruit a Senior HR Advisor on a Permanent basis. Salary is circa £36,000 to £42,000 per annum. This job operates on the hybrid working model with days worked both in the office and from home each week.
The main purpose of this job will be to lead on and support with policy development, professional training, and project work. You will also support the HR team in a generalist capacity to ensure successful delivery of a range of HR processes and tasks.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this job are as follows:
- Be responsible for delivering HR process and assignments in a fast, accurate and responsive way to a high standard and to meet business needs
- Ensure any HR queries and questions are responded to by the team in a professional and timely manner.
- Input data accurately and provide up to date management information reports as required
- Prioritise and plan work demands and commitments to ensure an efficient service across the wider HR team and to deliver work delegated by the HR Specialist
- Take ownership of more challenging tasks such as case work, projects, and ad-hoc assignments across the range of HR services when delegated and look for opportunities to make improvements and efficiencies to our work
- Manage relationships with external providers (such as the professional training provider) to ensure a high level of service is provided
- Undertake any additional adhoc duties as required
This is a professional and demanding Senior HR Advisor role, and to be successful it is ideal that you have experience with leading on a variety of HR work, as well as have supervised / managed a HR advisor. An interest in professional training is also desirable.
This organisation offers a fantastic salary and benefits package, as well as good development opportunities for the right candidate.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'