Senior HR Advisor
We are looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join a small operational HR team based at our clients site in Andover.
The focus of this role is to provide the highest possible standards of compliance, advice and support to all stakeholders. Supporting all areas of the business with all areas including people management of their departments, which includes advising on disciplinary and grievance issues, absence, performance and leading recruitment activities.
This varied role also involves managing, assisting, and supporting management in the delivery and implementation of organisational changes and HR developments across the business in line with the Company and department strategy.
Day to Day:
- Assist, coach and influence managers and supervisors to understand and implement Company policies, procedures and initiatives, ensuring they remain compliant with key employment legislation whilst considering and mitigating risk to the business.
- Provide support to the Head of HR and advise managers on organisational restructures, consultation processes and business initiatives, ensuring compliance with employment legislation and best practice whilst preparing the appropriate documentation.
- Work closely with HR Advisors to consider daily and weekly priorities, activities and agreeing on actions as appropriate.
- Ensure delivery of timely, accurate and presentable information as requested by departments and managers to facilitate business decision-making.
- Work closely with managers to consider and manage current and future staffing requirements.
- Assist in the administration of the weekly and monthly payroll and liaising with external payroll providers on a weekly and monthly basis as appropriate.
- Ensure all administration tasks in relation to Employee Benefits are completed and accurate including new policy members and leavers. Liaising with staff and external providers as required on effective communications.
- Attend external supplier and customer forums as required such as local forums and ethical trade groups.
- In conjunction with facilities management, ensure all employee facilities are fit for purpose.
- Liaise with Company Occupational Health services in regard to medical referrals, reports and employee sickness
As the ideal candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a FMCG environment
- Up to date working knowledge of employment legislation, HR policy and process.
- Experience in providing expert HR advice and guidance and confident in advising and challenging managers.
- IT/Database experience (eg Word/excel and HRIS).
- Experience of assisting and managing business restructures and consultation processes, and drafting appropriate documentation.
- Working knowledge of HR/Organisational Change developments and industry best practice.
- Experience of assisting in the development of HR Policy and process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, working as part of a team with both internal and external stakeholders.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to A’ level / Level 3-5 relevant qualification and work experience in HR.
- Level 7 of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- The ability and keenness to work as part of a team and work towards achieving organisational goals and outcomes.
- Responds positively and flexibly to change initiatives and is supportive in culture change programmes.
- Ability to adapt own behaviour or work practice/style when there is a change in the work environment or a complex situation.
To express your interest in this role please apply now or call Charlotte on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'