- Ensure HR Leads are supported sufficiently in their role, actively liaising on casework, targeting sickness absence and deputising for them as appropriate.
- Provide professional advice to service clients on all aspects and interpretation of HR strategy, policies, procedures, practice and terms and conditions of service to ensure that employees are managed in a fair and consistent way.
- Undertake job evaluations, advising managers on job content, ensuring results are fit for purpose and producing robust and fair evaluations that comply with best practice.
- Liaise with the CoSocius, Employee Service Centre as appropriate to ensure that administration activities and standards complement the professional HR service.
- Proactively analyse workforce information, flagging issues in a timely manner to HR Leads, and provide responses to requests for management information so that accurate and up to date human resource data supports management decisions.
- Advise and support managers on recruitment and selection techniques and processes so that employees of the right number and calibre are recruited, deployed and retained and the workforce reflects service needs.
- Advise managers on identifying training and development needs and resolving performance issues through development solutions.
- Deliver briefing sessions and participate in workshops to support wider understanding of people management within the Company.
- Undertake project work as required, including change management, and represent the service on interdisciplinary working groups so as to ensure the integration of services with HR.
- Manage as appropriate any people resources and small teams that may be assigned to the post-holder in line with operational needs.
- Produce effective management/staff communications on HR issues as required.
- Commission, analyse and interpret information from a variety of sources, including participation in National Benchmarking Initiatives to ensure that the service has all the internal and external measures it requires for review and improvement activity and to deliver value for money.
- Ensure that all advice provided is done so in line with the Company values.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Relevant practical experience
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All of our roles are subject to pre-employment checks including right to work and references so please be prepared.
Due to the high volume of CVs that we receive, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always, however, hear from us if we are able to take your CV forward.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'