REED HR are delighted to support our client in the Co. Down area who is actively recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor to cover a period of maternity leave.
As a member of the HR team the Senior HR Advisor will play a key role within the HR function working closely with the Group HR Manager, senior management, direct reports and colleagues across the business. You will also provide a comprehensive HR generalist service including Recruitment, Reward, OD, Employee Relations and Learning & Development ensuring compliance with best practice and legislative requirements are adhered to.
• Support the development of and implementation of the Group HR Strategy in line with overall business objectives
• Provide a dedicated HR Advisory service on all Employee Relations issues including investigations, disciplinary and grievances
• Support all short term and long term absence ensuring correct procedures are followed and appropriate action taken
• Support management with the performance review process to ensure a culture of high performance
• Provide expert advice and support on HR policies, procedures and current employment legislation
• Review, update and communicate HR policies in line with amended or new legislation
• Support Learning & Development by conducting a detailed training needs analysis and recommend development plans for all employees
• Provide expert advice to managers regarding the process of organisational restructuring and development
• Deliver end to end recruitment and selection including pre-employment checks, contracts and equality commission information for accurate reporting
• Lead HR projects as required by researching, designing and delivering best practice
The ideal candidate:
• Minimum of 3-5 years HR Generalist experience in a fast paced (preferably manufacturing) environment
• Third level degree and CIPD Level 5
• Good knowledge of current employment legislation
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
• Innovative and highly organised with excellent communication and leadership qualities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'