Senior HR Advisor
Location: Leicestershire with UK wide travel
Salary £28-33,000 + car allowance + fabulous benefits
Our Client is looking to hire an exceptional HR practitioner to focus on execution of People and Talent practices, processes and tools in their UK business; consults to Regional staff and Operators on HR-related issues; with support from the HR Director leverages centres of excellence to provide expert support to Regional staff and Operators; works collaboratively with the site senior management teams to deliver on key People priorities
- Provides input into the development of the Region’s Business Plan relative to staff competency/capabilities
- Contributes to the identification of Regional People priorities, and ensures tactics to execute those priorities are aligned with the Operator Leadership teams and Regional Leadership
- Supports Regional Operator Leadership teams in the delivery of the National People Strategy and Regional People Plan
- Supports Regional Leadership team in the execution of Regional People Plan for staff
- Anticipates and put plans in place to address future business needs or potential issues/gaps related to staff competency/capability
- Serves as a resource to Regional staff and Operators relative to all People-related strategies, tools and processes
- Ensures assigned Region is fully staffed with engaged, committed, and high functioning employees; works to fill open roles quickly
- Coaches, counsels, provides direction to Regional staff members on people-related issues to optimise the National People Strategy
- Supports Operator community; Consults and provides recommendations to sites and Operators regarding talent acquisition tools at their disposal and the best thinking across the System about sourcing talent
- Coach and partner with People leaders to effectively execute staff recognition and rewards programs, and staff engagement activities (surveys, outings, meetings, celebrations, etc.)
- Helps hold People leaders accountable, including providing coaching and feedback, for effective execution of internal Performance Review Cycle
- Conducts Performance Calibration roundtables; coaching participants in accurately and honestly assessing performance, potential and readiness
- Works with People leaders and Regional Leadership in making compensation decisions for all Regional staff employees, including base salaries, and long-term incentive plans
- Works with People leaders and staff to drive employee development ensuring a robust talent pipeline that meets current and future needs of the business
- Works with Field Service and Operators to help ensure People strategies are consistent with current and future needs of the business and comply with applicable employment and laws
- Keeps employee relations top-of-mind within the region and provides coaching and counsel in effectively executing appropriate employee engagement programs, activities, and tools
- Recommending optional People practice tools, preventative actions, and other solutions to address People practice issues/concerns and help improve business results
- Partners with HR Director to ensure employee engagement initiatives are effectively executed with Regional staff
- Monitors local market, anticipates and informs HR Director, regional sites, and broader HR of pending employment trend changes or events that may impact the Brand
- Ensures a clear understanding among key stakeholders (People leaders, Regional staff, Operators) about changes in the System
- Participates with, and supports, decision-makers/leaders in development and execution of change plans and deployment
- Trains and educates Regional staff regarding changes impacting the Region
- Act as a change agent and champion of change for the Region
- Helps Regional staff remain focused during times of change
- Accountable for creating, fostering, managing, and affecting a positive workplace which drive engagement, inclusion, and ensures an environment free of harassment in any form
- Working towards, or CIPD qualified
- Experience in a Regional and or 24/7 operation HR generalist gained within either the retail, hospitality, manufacturing or similar industries.
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience evaluating information to determine compliance with standards, laws, and regulations.
- Experience delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organisation.
- Experience directly collaborating with leaders, including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work
- Willing to travel for business purposes within the UK
- Human Resources experience with an emphasis on employee relations and HR generalist proficiencies
- Experience leading others and heavy business partner relationship expertise
- Strong Talent Management experience
- Influential communication style must have presence
- Ability to influence at all levels of an organisation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'