My client is a leading US law firm who are looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join their London-based team.
The Senior HR Advisor will be an experience HR professional with payroll experience. Working alongside the Senior HR Manager the key duties will include:
- Work closely with line manager to understand recruitment needs, including producing job descriptions, coordinating interviews and providing advice to managers
- Participate in interviews when required
- Review orientation process
- Conduct exit interviews and analyse any actions that need to be addressed
- Administer all benefits and build relationships with providers
- Manage a range of ER cases
- Assist with performance management, dismissals and redundancy issues
- Continually review HR processes
The Senior HR Advisor will be CIPD qualified or working towards, they will be an accomplished HR generalist with experience in a partnership of professional services environment. The right candidate will have a good understanding of current employment law and HR best practice. Experience of running payroll with an outsourced provider preferred.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'