We are currently seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join our team at Head Office to support the delivery of high quality, proactive and efficient HR Service.
As an HR Advisor you will be experienced in provision of delivering HR support /guidance as well as coaching managers to make effective and considered decisions on complex people issues, whether via telephone or on occasion face to face.
We are seeking a HR Advisor with excellent attention to detail, who can work autonomously and has at least 4 years’ experience working in a commercial background advising on all aspects of the employment life cycle.
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment law and legislation with evidence of agile application / interpretation
- Evidence of confident communication with people at all levels, with a style that is clear, engaging, coaching and collaborative
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- At least 4 years’ experience of confidently operating in an HR advisory role within a complex and customer focused environment
- Solid experience in the application of company policies and procedures and HR best practice
- Experience of applying a commercial and pragmatic approach to providing HR risk based solutions to difficult issues that arise within challenging situations
- Can evidence supporting successful organisational and culture change to create a high performing culture that places the customer at the heart of service delivery
- Can evidence building capability within a coaching framework
- Driving licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"