Reed HR are working with our public sector client in Winchester. They are seeking an Senior HR Advisor to specifically work on their HR helpdesk, covering different client groups.
As the Senior HR Advisor you will provide and ensure delivery and support to your customers and colleagues with regards to HR and make sure this is of a high quality and working to best practice.
- To be the point of contact for queries in particular employee relations issues
- Provide coaching and development to all staff and managers in HR related to people performance matters
-Recomment to managers how to resolve certain issues and disputes as well as interpreting policies and procedures
- Take judgement about additional information that might be required before recommending action
- Evaluate complex employment situations
- Support, advise and coach customers on employment related issues by giving direct assistance in the management of individual casework and contributing to the practical resolution of matters
- CIPQ qualified
- Successful experience in managing and implementing medium sized, ranging in complexity projects to meet organisational requirements
- Understanding of and commitment to Equalities and Diversity
- Good all-round knowledge of employment practice, resourcing, development and/ or performance management
- Great customer service skills due to the nature of the HR service and working with different client groups
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"